We deliver professional services that help businesses and organisations to perform better. Each organisation is unique and we take pride in creating bespoke solutions for the diversity of our clients.
Our Corporate Service offerings include:
- Financial reporting
- Company secretary, governance and regulatory compliance and advisory
- Indigenous corporate consulting
The boards and management of small to medium publicly listed corporates seek our help for a variety of services. These include the full suite of back office/board support services, as well as more complex transactional support – such as recapitalisation, fund raising, listing, reverse take-overs and asset acquisition/divestment strategies.
Accurate and timely financial reporting is vital for an organisation. Our tailored solutions meet the specific needs of our clients. These might be recruiting an outsourced finance function or a CFO. Preparing your annual report or organising day-to-day bookkeeping.
Financial and management reporting services:
• Preparation of statutory half-year and annual reports
• Engaging and liaising with the auditors to assist in audit completion
• Forecasting and cash flow management
• Preparation of consolidations including intercompany and foreign currency transactions
• ASX liaison and reporting
• Bookkeeping and day-to-day accounts management
• Specialised payroll support
• Preparation and lodgement of BAS returns
• Management of corporate taxation obligations.
Company Secretary, Governance and Regulatory Compliance and Advisory
We help clients to follow best practice corporate governance procedures and adhere to their compliance obligations. Our depth of experience dealing with regulators as Company Secretaries extends both in Australia and overseas, and includes more complex transactional support services.
Back office support services:
• Complete handling of director and shareholder meetings including drafting of agendas, meeting packs and notices of meeting
• Liaison with the ASX and ASIC – including lodgement of all relevant documents
• Liaison with the share registry services as required
• Liaison with corporate lawyers as required
• Assistance in drafting and review of announcements, meeting minutes, periodic regulatory reporting and other documents as required
• Advice regarding corporate governance and disclosure issues
• Maintenance of corporate registers
• Provision of registered / serviced office.
Corporate advisory and transactional support services:
• Assistance with capital raising including IPOs, placements and rights issues as well as any other issues of securities
• Broker liaison
• Drafting documentation required for regulatory and/or shareholder approval of corporate transactions
• Liaison with valuers, independent experts
• Drafting of prospectuses and associated entitlement documentation
• Due diligence acquisitions, including cash flow forecasting
• Reverse takeovers.
Indigenous Corporate Consulting
We regularly work with indigenous organisations across Australia – in both informal advisory services and formal appointments as a Special Administrator.
Our priority is to see the organisations achieve outcomes that benefit their members and the broader community. We work with the board, management, funding agencies and The Office of the Registrar of Indigenous Corporations (ORIC) to improve corporate governance, finance and leadership, whilst in a community controlled environment.
A successful restructure of a business should benefit the members. We always aim to achieve sustainable outcomes for members, as well as employees, the community and stakeholders – such as funding agencies and creditors.
Through our appointment by ORIC as Special Administrator, we assisted the following organisations to restore sustainability and return to community control – so members and the community receive ongoing services:
• Karlka Nyiyaparli Aboriginal Corporation
• Western Australian Family Violence Prevention Legal Service Aboriginal Corporation
• Puntukurnu Aboriginal Medical Service Aboriginal Corporatio
• Pika Wiya Health Service Aboriginal Corporation
• Western Desert Lands Aboriginal Corporation RNTBC
• Injalak Arts and Crafts Aboriginal Corporation
• Ngadju Native Title Aboriginal Corporation RNTBC